Risk and Emergency Management Leadership Development (REMLD)
- Explain the foundation of Risk, Emergency and Disaster Management in Saudi Arabia and its legal and structure framework.
- Summarise Risk, Hazards, Threats, Disasters, and Emergencies definitions, roles and responsibilities.
- Discuss the integrated Emergency Management Concept and its relevance to Private Sector.
- Identify the resilience cycle concepts and applications in Private Sector.
- Apply risk assessment concepts, methods and procedures in the context of Disaster and emergency Management.
- Explain preparedness process through emergency planning, business continuity and exercise & drills.
- Summarise disaster response capabilities and capacity
- Understand Emergency Operation Centres (EOC) model and guidelines.
- Day 1
Session 1: History and current Risk, Emergency and Disaster Management in Saudi Arabia
Session 2: Introduction to the Resilience cycle
- Day 2
Session 3: Integrated Risk and Emergency Management
Session 4: Risk Assessment methodology
- Day 3
Session 5: Emergency Planning
Session 6: Exercise and Drill
- Day 4
Session 7: Business Continuity/Service Continuity
Session 8: Disaster response and EOC
- Day 5
Table Top Exercise