Basics of creativity and career innovation
29 – 31 May 2022
In person 11am – 4pm 5 hrs/daily 3600 SAR
This course identifies the key concepts of innovation and creative thinking. It includes gathering information, analysing your individual capacity for innovation and creativity, implementing creative ideas, and fostering creativity in the workplace.
- What is Innovation and what is Creativity?
- Basics of Creativity & Innovation
- Learn the tools and techniques which will encourage Innovation & Creativity
- Review how leading global businesses apply Innovative Thinking in their business operations
- Consider how to apply Innovative Thinking tools and techniques to real opportunities, to deliver new business growth
- Develop a plan to implement Innovative Thinking